1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6: Saints guaranteed to win thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Blitz, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Steve Smith was a third-round pick, but the point that the Andy Reid administration has had years to address this issue still stands.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Let's not get carried away. They ARE playing the 49ers.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

TJ Houshmandzadeh was a seventh rounder, too.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

OK, so we know now he's not on steroids...
    Time to go to war

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I shit you not, when I heard he was in the hospital, the first thing that went through my mind was that he had an STD. I'm not saying this is, but when you hear "undisclosed illness" it usually isn't something the patient wants people to know about because it's embarrassing.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

OK, so who would you rather have in charge of evaluating and drafting receivers, Reid or Millen?

7. Magnum

Magnum Member

Reid. He's picked the same quality of WR as Millen without using as many first-rounders.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Cowboys are ripe for the picking in the desert.

Terence Newman out 6 weeks for sports hernia surgery. Pacman's head ain't right, and the rest of the secondary is shaky. Hope you have Fitzgerald on your fantasy team.

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

ESPN is reporting Tony Gonzalez has asked about a trade to a contending team. Chiefs said they'd be open to it for the right price. :(

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

One of our columnists for tomorrow's column asks a really good question: Your QB goes down for the rest of the season, who do you take, Eli or Peyton? And then says, "Not an easy question anymore, eh?"

So in the above scenario, which brother would you take right now?

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Did he mean it's not an easy answer? Given that Eli is 6-7 years younger and has the same amount of rings, it's a pretty easy choice.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Very worried about this game as well. I'd take the over, no doubt. Cowboys have a strong shot if their pass rush can get to Warner early and often.

Draft saved Draft deleted