1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6: Remember Marc Wilson?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YGBFKM, Oct 9, 2012.

1. hahaa.
    I shoulda known.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe you should question the ability of some other Steelers. ;D

It's certainly great to see that, but it doesn't erase how bad Wallace was last week.

3. outofplace

Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor is normally a decent player, but a few times each season, he has one of those games in which he can't do anything right. The playoff loss in Denver last season was one of them. Tonight seems to be another one.

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

What app do you use? I have tried several times to listen to various games on my iPhone and the statio s are blacked out (cant air live content). Even run into that with a lot of college broadcasts

5. TuneIn Radio. Free app.
    It's great for sports! Football, NASCAR.

6. What's the Steelers record on Thursday night games?
    All week I kept thinking about the Cleveland game.

7. outofplace

The Steelers finally realize Ryan Mundy shouldn't start, but he's still finding ways to kill them. He left his spot to allow one of the Titans to come up the middle clean for the punt block. Also, he's playing on defense now, too, after Will Allen got hurt.

Pretty much handed the Titans a touchdown and the lead. Titans up, 13-10. Ugh.

Evil, the offense isn't as inept as it was that night, but Pittsburgh is certainly showing signs of finding a way to lose to another bad team.

8. I was thinking only about the loss.

And I am listening to game on the radio, so I have no idea what's going on.

9. outofplace

You're not missing much, at least not much that a Steelers fan would want to see.

10. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Still in the first half. Steelers have a chance to pull themselves out of it.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Or this Titans fan, despite the (temporary) lead. Man, the Titans are poorly coached.

12. outofplace

I've posted this many times, but I still don't understand why Mike Tomlin keeps doing it. He had only seven offensive linemen active for tonight's game, so with Pouncey and Gilbert hurt, Pittsburgh is out of backups up front. It's not like this is the first time Pittsburgh has been in this position.

Also, I know you can't do much about having a guy roll up the back of your legs, but man, Pouncey gets hurt a lot.

Gilbert's injury is already causing problems, too. Adams is a huge downgrade at right tackle.

Draft saved Draft deleted