1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Oct 5, 2015.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Who is she?

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And Jay Cutler, among others.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Katie Nolan? Just one of the crappy personalities on FS1. "Garbage Time" is all I have seen clips of.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Houston needs to cut both Mallett and Hoyer and sign somebody else off the waiver heap. They're both losers.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I love her; attractiveness aside, keep calling out that clown Greg Hardy, someone who has been found beyond a reasonable doubt to have physically assaulted his sig other, and keep calling out those clowns in the NFL who pretend to care about women with their fake pink bows (the facts are in, the NFL contributes peanuts to the breast cancer research and rakes in huge $$ on sales of the pink stuff).

She does it succinctly and directly. You keep on, keeping on, Ms. Nolan!!!

BDC99 likes this.
  6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I might have to give her another shot. The handful of times I watched her show, I wasn't impressed. But she does like to hold people accountable.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Hard to argue one iota with her. But I'm guessing that six of us viewing her rant from the link on this website has doubled her ratings.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Just because she's not well known around here doesn't mean she's not well known elsewhere. Her name's been out there for a while now.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And this isnt the first time shes gone viral for ripping the shit out of someone. Was it Reilly the last time?

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Not bad, but Dale Hansen retired the ripping Greg Hardy trophy back in the spring.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  11. Craig Sagers Tailor

Craig Sagers Tailor Active Member

I just don’t get why I’m supposed to be mad. He used a shitty metaphor. Just seems like she's looking for a reason to be offended. Wasn't the time for Greg Hardy bashing months ago when this surfaced?

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

His first public comments after being reinstated and this is what he comes up with? Give me a break, of course he's going to be criticized. The guy is a moron.

Draft saved Draft deleted