1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 5: McNabb's Queasy Stomach Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chef

Chef Active Member

nevermind.

INT-Huard.

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Will Ford pull the plug on Marinelli if the Bears rack up 50 points? I doubt it.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

31-0; Panthers

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I remember an L.A. Rams game against the Seahawks from '78 or so. Maybe '79 or '80, when Zorn was the Seahawks' QB. The Rams killed 'em that day and held Seattle to, IIRC, minus-24 total yards.

It reminds me of the disparity in total yardage here ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20081005029

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You can't elevate any of the incompetent idiots on Marinelli's incestuous inbred staff of relatives, cronies, drunks and perverts.

Strap Marinelli to the hull of the Titanic, let him go down with the ship. Go 0-16, get the No. 1 pick.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

They'll fuck that up if they get it.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

How has Larry Johnson gone from nearly 200 yards last week to seven carries for 2 yards today? Makes no sense.

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I mention this every week, but the NFL's ridiculous roughing the passer calls are so frustrating. There is no way Suggs should have flagged for that hit on Collins. No way.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Kansas City's "effort" today does not speak well for Denver's defense.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Texans are definitely not enjoying the Sage Rosenfels Experience right now. Good God this is incredible.
    Colts were down 27-10 with just under 5 minutes left. TD Colts, Rosenfels fumble returned for TD, another Rosenfels fumble and the Colts have the ball at the 6 at the 2 minute warning.
    Wow.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Excellent work.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me? Sage Rosenfels gets sacked and fumbles the ball away twice in a row? Houston's about to choke away a sure victory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.