1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 5: McNabb's Queasy Stomach Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Time to start a new thread.

Will the Rams ever win? Not this week that's for sure. Will TO make nice? ... HA! And are the Redskins really that good or is it all just a mirage?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Re: NFL Week 5 Thread: McNabb's Gimpy Stomach Thread

Will it be Matt Flynn vs. Matt Ryan?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Re: NFL Week 5: McNabb's Gimpy Stomach Thread

Is it possible for a stomach to be gimpy?

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Re: NFL Week 5: McNabb's Gimpy Stomach Thread

I dunno, I was attempting to be funny. Guess I'm full of fail :D

5. Kinda off topic, but I saw that Travis Henry was arrested in a coke deal. Not the soda.

Yeesh. http://www.denverpost.com/previous2/home/ci_10609290

6. pallister

pallister Guest

He was just trying to support his family.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

That might explain why he was arrested at Tennessee for taking stereo equipment from somone else's dorm room.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

'Skins are one of the biggest yo-yos in the league. One week, a world beater ... the next week, who knows?

About the Rams, Jim Haslett had the good sense to put Marc Bulger back at QB. That was the last of a rash of questionable moves - possibly the single worst - by Scott Linehan.

9. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

The Rams are a joke in this league right now because they can't seem to do anything right. Look at there fucking O-line it's a joke compared to what we have seen in the past from them. AS for the Skins I think they can do some damage in the NFC this year. Because for one the Cowboys can not be trusted to do anything cause there not even the best team in there own division, and mind I add that the team destroyer is back in TO.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I think now that the Skins have some momentum, they'll be as good as anyone else. Which sucks. But Campbell is looking good, and he's getting lots of help from Santana Moss. Plus their defense is legit.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

You MIGHT add those points, but to say the Cowboys aren't the best team in that divsion is a bit of a reach, and NO I'm not speaking as a looser fanboi. The NFC East is the toughest division in football. Any team can beat the other three at any time, but in terms of overall talent and ability, I say Dallas is the best in that divsion, but it's close. Skins certainly aren't as bad as they looked their first game, that's for certain.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I couldn't believe how good the 'Skins looked Sunday.

Like, Super Bowl good, albeit in a terrible conference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.