1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 5: Maybe Bradford's problem was shitty coaching/talent

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Yeah, but they made the playoffs last year. BFD.
    I'm sure they are thinking divisional title, and NFC championship if not SB.
    Even w/o Peterson.
    And the defense is good. Not sure I'm going to anoint it Denver-level just yet.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Aqib Talib another member of the NRA HOF and new member of the Plaxico Burress dumbass HOF

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Broncos-Falcons could be sneaky good. Atlanta putting up lots of points but how will they do against a top-flight defense.

And we've known Talib is a dumb ass since the shooting. But he's so damn good.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This is so great
    Talib, who missed the first 10 days of training camp, returned to practice with the Broncos on Aug. 8 and was asked if he shot himself.

"The situation is still under review, and we have to respect that process," Talib said then. "I'm not going to talk about that right now, but I feel great."

Makes Ray Lewis look Mensa-like

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

He was waiting for replay to confirm if he had completed the process of catching the bullet.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Falcons will get destroyed.

7. Outstanding.

Batman likes this.
  8. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Gator likes this.
  10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This was from last weekend, but someone needs to take away Jeff Fisher's challenge flag. He wasted two second half time outs on no-brainer challenges. Idiotic.

And btw, if you ever go to a Vegas sports book to watch games, of course you have to get there early Sunday morning to get a seat. But go on a week with a London game, because that game will be on in the book, instead of Berman's pregame show. It was so great to have a game on prior to 10:00 am, instead of having to hear Berman.

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

12. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I think teams are going to catch up with the Vikings offense quite a bit over the last few months. The offensive line is mediocre at best and a lot of the skill position guys are unproven.

Draft saved Draft deleted