1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

OK.

I know this may stun you, but I have been wrong before.

I don't know if I have ever been as off the mark about a guy as I was about Mark Brunell.

I thought....no, KNEW... he was done three years ago.

What a start he is off to.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That pass to Moss was beautiful. He can still sling it very well, of course the Jacksonville defense should maybe think about tackling the wideout rather than going for the interception.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Another officiating debacle.

Officials call PI (bad call, BTW) on Rams, setting Lions at the 1. After a small conference, Nemmers announces it and all.

Then, the DiamondVision plays the replay... crowd goes nuts.... officials get together and correct themselves.

Despite it being the right call in the end, officials should not be freelancing like that.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Lovie is a dunce for not reviewing that.

He got the first anyway.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

If the Seahawks defense wants to be considered one of the best in the NFL, they can start by now allowing such a shitty offense to march down the field on them.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Shitty offense? Have you watched the Bears this year?

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Al Davis is in an expansive Nevada hotel room somewhere watching old talkies on a projector screen, with 12-inch long fingernails and rows of mason jars full of his own urine.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The answer is a painful, yet obvious, "no."

9. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Does anyone know if Stallworth's playing tomorrow?

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

He practiced Friday.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Shaun Alexander looks like he is wearing his NFC Conference title ring on the sideline.

Guys usually melt those down.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me why Albert Haynesworth shouldn't be suspended for the rest of the season for stomping -- twice, no less -- on that Cowboys offensive lineman's head after his helmet came off? What a cowardly act by a piece of shit person. If I were Bud Adams, I'd cut him tomorrow, salary cap be damned.

Draft saved Draft deleted