1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I agree, but it also doesn't help that his replacement and his replacement's replacement are injured and they had to move their center to left guard for that game. The Seahawks will get better as the year goes on and if the Bears want to go to the Super Bowl they will have to win on the road in Qwest Field. That is all.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Just wanted to preserve this one. That is all.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Are Philly fans chanting "Berman sucks" ??

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Ahh... It was "Irvin sucks" ... followed by "Where's your crack pipe?"

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

NW, I don't disagree that both acts were violent and sickening. My argument is that it's absurd to say Haynesworth's act was worse than Bertuzzi's. Steve Moore will never play hockey again. Will the Cowboys' center play next Sunday afternoon? Will he play another football game in his career?

Also, look at the responses by the respective organizations. The Titans dragged Haynesworth off the field, apologized to the Cowboys for his actions and all-but promised there would be more punishment to come. The Canucks? They said Steve Moore had it coming and it was the refs' fault for not having control of the game.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Jesus H. Christ, I didn't think this was humanly possible, but Ahmed Carroll is making me pine for the halcyon days of Bhawoh Jue.

Get his sorry ass off the fucking field! I don't care if you have to call Herb Adderley out of retirement. Hell, I'll take Mark Lee or bust Mossy Cade out of the clink. Anything ...

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I know this is late, but fuck you Brian Westbrook for not playing today and completely screwing me at the last minute.

Anyway, go birds.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I hear you, except the go birds part, but it's way too late for my Packers. Enjoy it.

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Just stopped by to see if you've posted this yet.

Well done. Fuck Carroll.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Thanks. Honestly, I'd really like to see Brett do well this year. It's so painful to watch.

That's why I quit watching the game and am now watching Dr. J play The Godfather.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Well, when you put it that way ... :D

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The Pack sucks. All I needed was for them to not let McNabb run wild. So he gets 2 TD runs and throws for two more.

Draft saved Draft deleted