1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4 Running Thread: Didn't some QB wear No. 4?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 24, 2008.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Jets are wearing their New York Titan jerseys today.

2. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

And the AFC South

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Big surprise in Jags-Texans game: Jaguars have fourth and three from the Houston 40. They put a little-used special teams player named Montel Owens in the game as the quarterback, do a direct snap, and he goes to the house ... 7-0 Jags.

4. Jeez, everyone's going to be using that single-wing now until someone figures out how to stop it.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Wow. Chiefs showing some life. Now if they can just score a fucking touchdown.

6. doubledown68

Well, so much for that. The Chiefs do still have Gonzalez, right? The guy who's about to become the most prolific NFL tight end ever? Wanna throw to him. Fuck, no. Why do that?

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Chiefs remain allergic to the end zone. One big Cutler pass and they'll be trailing.

8. prezclinton

Browns have run 12 plays, two of them a pass. Not exactly a vote of confidence for Anderson.

9. They're shopping him around, no?

10. doubledown68

Not to my knowledge. Don't want to see him go, if that's the case. But I can't blame him. The dude deserves a shot at a ring.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

The Texans suck.

12. prezclinton

Yea, I also heard Clay Aiken is gay.

Draft saved Draft deleted