1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4: Kiss the Booty Lounge and Bob Sanders goodbye

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Care Bear, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Yeah. The swiss cheese run defense and Mario Williams' at the all-you-can-sack Ben Roethlisberger buffet could spell disastert Sunday.

2. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

By that statement, I doubt you've watched a lick of football this season.

Not saying the Texans are a shoo-in, of course, but it's gonna be a great game. Wouldn't doubt if it's the best matchup of the week.

3. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Jared Allen's first game back at Arrowhead. He'll destroy Brandon Albert en route to blasting Matt Cassel.

4. My thoughts exactly. He was a joy to watch with the Colts before the injuries started piling up. It seemed like a lot of Indy fans cared only about Manning and the offense for the longest time, but Sanders' Defensive Player of the Year season helped change that a little.

5. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

The local cockbags on Denver sports talk had a commercial promoting a segment on how the Broncos could beat the Packers. I didn't tune in because there's no chance in hell they'll even cover 13.

Is the mobile strip club illegal in all 50 states? A great idea before its time.

6. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I have to imagine the scenarios involved things like food poisoning in the Packers' pregame buffet, tainted cantaloupe on the team flight, or the Packers' offense getting lost on the way to the stadium.

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Texans definitely have the ability to win this one. I could definitely see the Texans looking great between the 20s, struggling to finish off drives, matching the Steelers almost yard-for-yard in the stats but losing by 20. Not saying that WILL happen. But I could definitely see it playing out that way.

8. skiptomylou2

skiptomylou2 Member

Skip Bayless reporting the Eagles trouble level is an 8 out of 10

9. Wouldn't that statement infer that Skip Bayless actually does any reporting?

10. skiptomylou2

skiptomylou2 Member

I'm just repeating what I heard on First Take

11. There are certain things that do not need repeating, starting with anything said on First Take.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Is "trouble level" an official stat?

Draft saved Draft deleted