1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Sep 22, 2015.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

as big as that line is looks, not sure i'd be on the Bears even if they were getting 17.5.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I'm not sure Claussen could lead the Bears to a TD if the Seahawks played with 7 on defense.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

If the line stays at 14, so I can buy the half-point and get it to 13.5, I might dip my toes in the water with Seattle.

Jimmy Clausssssen is a dumpster fire.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

5. JackReacher

"At least we're not Cleveland!" -- Redskins fans, every season, no matter what

6. JackReacher

Kam Chancellor has ended his holdout. 5Dimes has the Seattle-Chicago line up to 16 now.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Not taking away from the two tremendous pitch-and-catches with Benjamin, the offense didn't do sh*t with Manziel otherwise. I know close to nothing about the situation, but he wasn't Brady out there.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

6 of one half a dozen of the other. They are both terrible.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

But you know McCown sucks and he's always going to suck. Why not give Manziel a chance and see what he can do as the established starter?

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

So other than the home runs, they didn't do much?

There's a high probability that Manziel sucks and will forever be a wasted pick. But he's on the roster, there's some spark for now and you might as well check it out.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

And obviously Cleveland doesn't think he can be their future or they'd be playing him.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm not dying on the cross arguing for starting McCown.

Draft saved Draft deleted