1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3: The Daniel Jones Era begins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I'm strangely excited for LAR-CLE tonight

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

If the Steelers had Big Ben, I'd say there is too much time left. Then again, Ben would not have scored 6 points when his defense gave him 5 turnovers.

3. Fucking defensive holding penalty cost Pittsburgh the game.
    Changed everything.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Who is the first coach on the hot seat?
    I think Denver will regret the Fangio hire.

5. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Finally.... finally.... a win from the Giants that brings a heartfelt smile to my face.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Quinn, Rivera, Jay Gruden, Marrone, would be my short list.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My gut says Brian Flores but Cincy is bad, Tomlin could start to feel it if the season continues to go south, Adam Gase maybe. It's hard to put my finger on it. I'd say Flores, Fangio and Zac Taylor to win, place and show.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

As a Falcon fan, Quinn needs to go with Ryan right behind him.

9. Steelers are bad.
    Bad.
    They had 5 turnovers. They only scored 6 points off them, but 3 of them were inside the Steelers 20 yardline. Niners should have at least nine more points.. They moved the ball very well, even with Garappolo under pressure.
    If 'Burgh wins 7 games it will be a miracle.

MNF next week will be a hot ticket 0-3 Pittsburgh vs. 0-3 Bengals.

10. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Mike Brown doesn't pay coaches to not work. Taylor could go 0-16 and still be back for another year.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6 QBs started their first game for their respective teams. Some rookies like Jones and some vets like Bridgewater. They went 3-3. All on the road.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Cowboys gonna Cowboy. This year, that's a good thing because they dominated the second half.

They played like ass against Miami in the first half and win 31-6 (and just as importantly, cover the spread). If you're an NFC team, that's my favorite to win the conference over the Rams.

Draft saved Draft deleted