1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3 running thread...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zimbabwe, Sep 20, 2007.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I still think they'll take Oakland, probably twice. Outside of that, I'm not quite sure if they've got another win in 'em.

2. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Was anyone else dumb enough to believe the Questionable listed next to Brian Westbrook's name in Fantasy League.

Sons of bitches. :mad:

Good thing I also have Adrian Peterson.

3. HandsomeHarley

If they don't beat the Raiders at Arrowhead, some head had damn-well better roll.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

And yeah, the Eagles can wear those jerseys every game for the rest of the year as far as any Eagles fans are concerned.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Bill Belichick just started a new prototype: become the main story during the week, and then lay open a can of whoop ass on Sunday.

6. MU_was_not_so_hard

Yeah. The problem is, I'm curious if Clark Hunt will pull the trigger on Peterson after his father let him run the day-to-day for so long.

7. HandsomeHarley

I agree. Clark may be hesitant to let the son of a bitch go out of loyalty to his daddy.

Loyalty doesn't put wins on the board and asses in the seats, as far as I'm concerned.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I thought I benched Curtis this week. But boyyyyyyy am I glad that I somehow overlooked that one.

9. Lucky bastard. That must have been a nice surprise.

10. MU_was_not_so_hard

That's one of the problems w/ KC fans being so devoted. They keep going to watch a sub-par product.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

"Virgicolamentoflagantonio"

Nice, AT&T

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

And apparently, Carl hasn't read Machiavelli's The Prince yet. Just because the son is now in charge, that doesn't mean that Carl is going to be safe, unless Clark is willing to let King Carl run the show. A new person in charge will ultimately make the decision to change the culture that was there when his old man was there.

Draft saved Draft deleted