1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3 running thread...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zimbabwe, Sep 20, 2007.

1. guy I'm playing has him on the bench.

2. Keep us updated. The only game I have in Baltimore is the Ravens/Cards.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

The guy in our league does, too.

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

When KC gets into conference play with good offenses like Denver and San Diego.....they'll get killed. Hell, Oakland's offense looks like Air Raid compared to this disaster.

Huard and Larry Johnson, (Or as my kid rightfully calls him, "Mary Johnson") screaming at each other.

Think Al Saunders is getting a chuckle out of all this?

5. BRoth

BRoth Member

Boy, that Reggie Brown breakout season continues to impress.

6. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

My league too. Only problem is that I have Donovan McNabb on the bench, too.

On a happier note, who are the Chiefs going to us the No. 1 pick on next year?

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

The Chiefs not only have the worst general manager (Carl Peterson), head coach (Herm Edwards) and offensive coordinator (Mike Solari) in the NFL, they also have the worst starting quarterback (Damon Huard).

Huard has managed to throw a forward pass past the line of scrimmage, fumble and throw a screen pass on second-and-20 -- all in the first half.

I picked the Chiefs to go 4-12 before the season, with one of the wins against the Texans. Now I'm not confident they'll win even one game.

8. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

For someone who's relatively new at it, I've been impressed by Rich Gannon's color commentary on the Pats game with Kevin Harlan.

And Moss scored another TD.

9. BRoth

BRoth Member

Just catching the highlights during halftime and where the hell did those Eagles jerseys come from?

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

McNabb's first half numbers:
    14-15 332(career first half high) yards 4 TDs

I knew he was done

11. BRoth

BRoth Member

This applies to nothing. The local CBS channel just had a promo for their top-notch local coverage of the Bills. They had a slow motion montage of their sports reporter doing stand-ups during his reporting. All the while, "Closer" by NIN is blaring in the background.

12. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Those are awful jerseys, but at this rate, they'll be wearing them until the end of time. Forty-two points in the first half? Egads.

Draft saved Draft deleted