1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3 running thread...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zimbabwe, Sep 20, 2007.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

For those that may have missed it last week,

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

2. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I think Brian Dawkins is inactive today for the Eagles because he didn't want to have to wear that throwback jersey.

3. Awesome :) I had the same thought. Those things are hideous

added: Coach Jimmy just echoed our sentiments.

4. Key

Key Well-Known Member

Jimmy Johnson just said the Eagles "may be embarrassed to even come on the field with those things."
    As much as I like the San Diego Powder Blues, these Philly throwbacks are pretty freakin' ugly.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

And the Chiefs are off to another Kraptacular start......this pleases me.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

KC: 3 possessions. 12 plays. 3 punts.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Wow ... now I've seen something worse than the Panthers' alternative jersey. Nice work, Philly.

EDIT: It was worse the second time. Isn't there some mud over in a corner of the field or something they could smear all over themselves. I mean ... those aren't bad. They're absolutely embarrassing.

8. It looks like AP is running all over the Chefs today. Good for my fantasy team.

9. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

somebody is down in the Colts-Texans game.. don't know who, but the stadium is quiet and the stretcher is on the field

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

5 possessions........4 punts/1 fumble. 30 yards of offense 24 minutes in.

Me thinks KC dumps their Offensive Coordinator. (Though Herm should soon follow.)

11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Why in the fuck is Huard still in the game? Seriously, it can't get much fucking worse at this point.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Kevin Curtis: 8 receptions, 187 yards, 3 TDs. 9 minutes left in second quarter. Whew.

Draft saved Draft deleted