1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3: Marcus Dupree Did Not Wear This Number ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Sep 21, 2011.

1. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

One page in and this thread is already smokin

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Then that NFC Championship Game had to sting a little... :)

As long as James Jones isn't given the chance to fumble the game away, it will be a fun one to watch, as usual.

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Yeah, but I feel like I need to put Uncle Ruckus on ignore just so that I don't have to keep looking at that disgusting picture.

4. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Dunno about the Bucs-Falcons matchup being all that great. I hope it is, but Tampa's 31st-ranked run D vs. Atlanta's 9th-ranked rushing attack means that Matt Ryan will have to give this one away. I also fear what Jacquizz Rodgers could do after a broken tackle or two.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You haven't been reading closely.

At all. :D :D

6. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Patriots-Bills is intriguing. Bills offense has scored more points than anybody so far, and who has the worst defense in the NFL (statistically)? The Patriots.

7. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

Vick should be added to who gets knocked from the game the quickest. My money is on Romo though. One big hit and he is out.

8. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

I would be shocked if the game is close. Buffalo is improved but they are still very suspect.

9. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Honestly, with the Pats at +8.5 right now, I'd take Buffalo. If they fall behind early, like Miami did, then things could get ugly. Pats will win, but still.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

League overreacts to Giants-Rams injury faking // The NFL sent a memo Wednesday to all 32 teams warning of fines, suspensions and loss of draft picks if the league determines players faked injuries during a game.

Yeah, I'd love to see Goodell punish a team for something that isn't against the rules.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Goodell try to take advantage of an opportunity to expand his authority? Unpossible!

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If they're worried about this, just change the rules so if a player's injury stops the clock, he has to leave until either a change of possession or the next first down. Otherwise, Goodell will spend every waking hour trying to prove negatives. That'd serve him right, but why should the rest of us suffer?

Draft saved Draft deleted