1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Sep 15, 2015.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Manning was insanely lucky to be in that position to win.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

If you're a Chiefs fan looking for a silver lining, they probably won't turn the ball over five times like that again.

3. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Aaron Rodgers just watched this game, got pissed off all over once more about the 2005 draft and took action.

I imagine Olivia Munn won't be walking straight for a few days now.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Eh, fly cancer patients to your games, give regular people the thrill of their lives, and karma will throw you a few bones.

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Many a "godDAMNit!" was yelled last night. With the way it ended, I could only shake my head. Fucking Chiefs, heartbreak city.

Denver will dumptruck KC in the artist formerly known as Mile High, Manning will retire after the season and the Chiefs will rue this missed opportunity to put Mr. Ed's minion down for once. Fuck a duck.

6. exmediahack

The Chiefs nearly won a game where they did not take one shot at throwing the ball in the end zone. Not one.

They are the old lady at the blackjack table who insists on standing on every 14, 15 and 16.

You may catch a bunch of 20s but you'll walk away a loser.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Denver lost that game running Kubiak's offense.

Denver won that game when it switched to the actual head coach's offense.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Denver won that game because Charles fumbled twice, once from the 2, their DB's have no hands and they have a great D.

This was a Tebowish win.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

At this point I'm rooting for Alex Smith to throw 25 - 30 touchdown passes, none of them to a wide receiver.

10. exmediahack

I imagine McCarthy will bend a game plan to try and get Rodgers a shot at throwing 6 TDs against a team quarterbacked by Alex Smith next weekend.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Why is Hannah Storm talking like a 13-year-old girl this morning? WTH?

12. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Jeffery out for Chicago. Now the Bears have less of a chance today. I think the franchise is on the right track, but after today the team travels to Seattle. Gonna be an ugly September.

Draft saved Draft deleted