1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2 thread -- Tim Couch still sucks

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Looking ahead - how did MNF get Chiefs and Ravens? I thought they always got the fourth or fifth best game of the week? Something's changed because it used to be CBS and Fox could "protect" a game, then SNF picked and I don't know how Thursday Night football figures in now.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Jets vs Colts get a 4:05 start

Who did this?

God hates us all.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna, HanSenSE and Batman like this.
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I’m gonna have to wait until 506 posts the map (which might clarify this in terms 0f TV), but why not have Raiders-Patriots at 4 p.m. instead?

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't like the Raiders travelling to NE for an early-morning kick - figure there will also be a bit of a let-down.
    But before we move on to Week 3 - for all the crud Mark Davis has taken for his haircut, inheriting the team etc. He did what his Dad could never do, put the Raiders in a first-class facility. And I have real respect for not watching in person until the fans can return. It's still ridiculous that owners that are watching are sitting in the owner's box - I get it, that's where the booze and snacks are - but why not sit at the 50 in the open first or second deck? - what owner is going to get a chance to do that normally.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

IIRC the MNF package was up for grabs a little while back and the NFL agreed to sweeten the pot by adding better matchups.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    /approves

Chef2, TigerVols and heyabbott like this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jerry runs the league. He wants his Pervy Grandpa face on TV

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Boy, the Chargers really know how to pick team doctors, huh? At least the current one hasn’t lost his medical license. Yet.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's crazy that the Tyrod Taylor shit probably goes on way more than we realize with football. Or shit, maybe we do realize and just don't care.

12. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

I'm seeing an orthopedic surgeon for a partially torn rotator cuff. He is also the Chargers' orthopedic surgeon. I don't know if he is involved in this incident. Doubt it, but I'll ask. He'll probably laugh but won't answer. I have an appointment tomorrow.
    No injections, please.

Draft saved Draft deleted