1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2 thread -- Father Lumpkin is undefeated

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Sep 15, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Giants take the lead after being down one late in the third quarter and promptly fail to go for two.

Also I find it hilarious that I’m the first to comment on this game, when I just flipped over after the college game on ESPN got out of hand. Thursday Night Fever baby.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Ratings out from MNF - ABC had 7m viewers, ESPN 6m and the mannings 800k (but apparently all on Twitter).

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Decent game tonight.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

The end of this game is a fabulous disaster

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Both those teams fucking suck

6. TheSportsPredictor

Ended just like last week.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I want my Whitman rights.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Was out at a bar for the first half. Made it through the third quarter before crashing out. My 6 a.m. weekday wakeups don't jibe with late games. Good finish though, just caught up on NFL.com. Washington's season was completely over had it lost that game. Also, wild scheduling quirk: WFT doesn't play another division game until Dec. 12 and finishes with five straight against the division.

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The G-men looking to be the biggest dumpster fire in NY. That takes some doing. Barkley 57 yards on 13 carries - take out the 41-yarder and its 12 for 16. Pathetic.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The Jets have sunk so low, I just saw a billboard on I-78 for Sunday's home opener vs. the Pats.

12. TheSportsPredictor

Draft saved Draft deleted