1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2: Nobody any good wore this number

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YGBFKM, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to that Packers-Bears game in Week 3.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

They're playing in back-to-back weeks? Geez, whoever came up with that schedule should be fired.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/92711/

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Well aware of that. Just trying to make a funny.

I'll try harder.

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

For the hopeless degenerate gamblers on the board: I like the Brocons as 3-point dogs @ATL. Not much else that seems good. Maybe taking Indy and the point vs. Minnesota. Maybe taking Houston against Jax....

6. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

I'm not a sports betting guy but the Raiders being favored while having to travel all the way across the country to Miami for a 1 pm EST game would seem a good gamble. Since the Raiders are favored you could bet small on Miami and have a decent shot at winning big.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

If I say "fuck" in some form or another less than 100 times tonight, I will consider it a victory of personal restraint.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You and me both.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Dolphins are -110 on the money line. Take the points if you're putting anything on them.

10. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

How did the Pats find a shirt to fit that weasel but the Bears looked like they took one of Refrigerator's and ripped the 7 off.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

a few years in the mid to late 80s the best 3 teams in the league were in the NFC.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Through one quarter, the Bears are on pace for O first downs (PI call doesn't count).

Draft saved Draft deleted