1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2 2018: Jets Super Bowl march continues

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 11, 2018.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!?!?!?!?!

Sources: Bills to start rookie QB Allen in Week 2

The good news is it will be impossible for the Bills not to re-think this decision after seeing Allen play for a number of weeks. Have patience, Peterman cult. We'll put dead fish on our cars and wait in silence for our moment.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It's been a year, and it is still so tragic that the one tipped ball interception derailed a probable.... no, possible HOF career.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Hey, when you have the Honorable Mention All-Mountain West QB you can only keep him on your bench for so long.

This is gonna be hilarious.

5. poindexter

hahaha - who beat Josh Allen out for first team All MWC?

6. PCLoadLetter

First team was Nick Stevens at Colorado State. Second team was Brett Rypien at Boise State.

7. poindexter

LOL - i was willing to give him a pass if he was beaten out by a running or option qb. But he got beat out by a pro style qb.

8. PCLoadLetter

And I just edited my response, which was initially wrong -- he wasn't even second team, and he was one of three to be named Honorable Mention.

9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

He's no Jimmy G, but has a pretty good arm.

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I don't trust Andy Reid with the clock, a challenge or in a buffet line, but dammit that guy knows his quarterbacks.

When he was itching to dump Smith for Mahomes, I was pretty sure the guy was legit.

Chef2 likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It has long been my position that when the question begins with "Why do they..." or "Why don't they..." the answer is usually "money".

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

He could be really really good.

Draft saved Draft deleted