1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2 2018: Jets Super Bowl march continues

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 11, 2018.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Any chance Nike has given the Bills enough cover now to sign Kaep?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is Kaep in any remote kind of football shape?

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Looked pretty fit a couple of months back.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Vick missed two full seasons and was playing in games a month after signing. I don't think Kaepernick would have a problem.

Is he eating meat again though? He got incredibly skinny on the vegan thing. Too skinny for his style of play.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

There's not a chance Buffalo signs Kaep. They'd rather go 0-16, which I wouldn't bet against.

If I'm Buffalo I'd be happy to sign Kaep on Saturday and start him on Sunday. He'd be infinitely better than either option they have now.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Why does Peyton play the doof in his Nationwide commercials with that country singer? Seems so .....

7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Buffalo can’t go 0-16. It has the Lions at home.

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That's week 14. Who's the starting Bills QB by then? I think there's an excellent chance it's someone who not on the roster. Jay Cutler?

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Gruden was a lot smarter on TV when he didn’t have to produce results.

Yes it’s only 1 game, but gruden was never anything but a good coach who was in the right place at the right time. And while he didn’t have the aura of Jesus like dungy, he parlayed being slightly above average into the job of expert. He should have kept his TV job.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'll still swear that if Gruden wasn't playing the Raiders, the Bucs wouldn't have had a Super Bowl. And if the Raiders had anyone but Tampa Bay, they would have had another trophy.

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Here’s the problem with the Lions
    I have friends who are Packers, Beats and Vikings fans. They all consider the three teams rivals. None consider the Lions rivals.

Draft saved Draft deleted