1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 17

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Dec 22, 2014.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Giants will now pick up another meaningless win, and go from 6-8 pick to 12-14

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I will be very surprised if two of the top three teams aren't in the NFC title game, and I think Dallas has just as much claim to be one of the favorites. They're at the top of their game at the right time, just as much as the Seahawks and Packers.

3. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

You're right. But they're still the Cowboys and he's still Romo. I hope they're in the mix. Even though I'm not a fan on any level, the Cowboys are one of those teams that make things fun when they're good, even if it's because you're rooting against them.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I agree that most debates are not premature, but this thread certainly is. The weekly NFL threads are supposed to start after the Monday Night game, but Sunshine keeps messing with that to fulfill his odd need to start the NFL threads.

5. jr/shotglass

Oh, for god's sake, if you don't have anything better to complain about than that, give your fingers a fucking rest.

JC likes this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You're the only one bitching chuckles.

Riptide likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. outofplace

Apparently, that makes three of you who don't understand the difference between making fun of somebody and complaining. But thank you, I do find the desperation some of y'all have to find an excuse to attack me quite entertaining.

9. jr/shotglass

10. Morris816

Morris816 Member

Seattle is certainly tough to beat at home, but not invincible. The Dallas Cowboys beat Seattle in Seattle and it's certainly possible the Cowboys reach the NFC title game.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

That wasn't the real Seahawks playing that game.

I think they're farther ahead of the field this year than they were last year.

12. outofplace

The Seahawks are playing a lot better now than they were at that time. It is certainly possible that the Cowboys would beat them again, but it will be tougher to accomplish.

Draft saved Draft deleted