1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 17 Thread: Red Badgro would have played in snow and ice

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Dec 29, 2010.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Junkie, you have admitted to being a Browns fan.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

What fun it was chanting at LeBron while the Cavs had their asses handed to them by the Heat. Browns fans have another half of screaming and yelling at the Steelers to look forward to, to no effect.

I'll take the serial rapist.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

But...but...he wasn't charged! Oh, wait.

And don't bother trying to hold Junkie's posts against him, 93Devil. He thinks that deleting 99 percent of them means he can make up whatever bullshit he likes

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The Jets should start Mark Brunnel and Joe McNight for playoffs. It's the best offense has looked all season.

5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I'm going to dial up gunfire toward my TV the next time I hear an announcer declare an OC or DC has dialed up a play.

6. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

Let me see if I have this right. The Patriots have nothing to play for and despite leading by 24 points at the half, they play Brady to start the third quarter. I would never root for a player to be injured, but I wish this had come back to bite Belichick in the ass. Genius my ass.

7. 93Devil

Steelers did the same thing.

8. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

You're absolutely right. I don't know how NFL coaches can be so damn stupid. Then someone will get hurt and they'll bitch and moan because the No. 2 guy never got enough snaps to know what was going on.

9. 93Devil

Well, two of the best coaches in the NFL did the same thing, so I think they have some reason to leave the guys in the game.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, that could be bad for the Steelers. Junkie's role model, Shaun Rodgers, might have injured Maurkice Pouncey with a cheap shot (though I'm still not sure exactly how he got hurt on that play).

Edit: Looks like he is ok.

I agree with trifectarich. The Steelers probably did keep Roethlisberger in too long. Aside from risking his own health, they have to keep the offensive line in as long as he plays. Flozell Adams has been banged up, so the sooner they sat him the better.

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

The Dolphins, Panthers, Bills and Browns are currently losing by a combined score of 138-13 (if my math is correct). PARITY! Best. League. EVAR!!!!ONE!!!

I apologize to those who will be on this thread later today. Just thought I'd ring the bell.

12. 93Devil

These teams just gave up. What would be worse is making them play in weeks 17 and 18.

Draft saved Draft deleted