1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL week 17 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not buying it. Coughlin lost control of this team. Tiki's called out Coughlin's coaching however many times during the past month. Shockey's done the same. They're going nowhere with Coughlin.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

The story I saw said that Jamie Martin was going to see a good bit of PT.

Talk about a survivor ... you realize that guy is 36, in his 14th season in the league and with his sixth team?

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Well, that sucks since the only two other choices are the injured Matt Leinart or Rex Grossman, who also won't play the whole game.

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Yes, right before...

Lloyd: That's a lovely accent. ... New Jersey?

Girl: Austria.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

One more time BYH because it makes me laugh like a schoolbitch

[​IMG]

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Go Pittsburgh. For all the people who wanted to bury them, and particularly those bitter Bengals lovers in the media (are you listening, Jason Smith of ESPN Radio) who still aren't over the playoff game last year. We'll see how this plays out, but it would be sweet for the Stuhlers to KO the Bungles, officially.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

What the f*ck is going on with the Bengals? They're playing for their season and they're doing this penalties crap in the red zone? This is sad, and I'm rooting against them today.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Palmer will be happy when this year is over. That guy is getting his ass pounded, and has been all year. I feel bad for him. He's a tough SOB.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Forget Palmer, Big Ben (accident, surgery, concussion) will probably just be happy to take off the football helmet and get back on his motorcycle relax again.

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

And at the half the score is:
    Dallas 14
    Detroit 20

[​IMG]

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Chuck, I have no rebuttal. :(

Next week's game b/n Sea-Dal: The all "back-in to the playoffs" bowl. Dallas looks like garbage. No false defense of them from this corner. I like the cartoon, though. Nice. :)

12. fever_dog

fever_dog Active Member

fortunately for the cowboys, history shows the lions, at their best, are only capable of putting together one half of good football.

Draft saved Draft deleted