1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 16 Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mooninite, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Mooninite

Mooninite Member

St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh tonight
    Go Rams!

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

man the NFL Network must love all these can't-miss games appearing on its network. That'll really convince cable companies to offer it.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, we're off to a tremendously fanboyish start. Thanks Mooninite.

Definitely looks like a bad matchup, but this one actually could get interesting. The Rams are playing a bit better and the Steelers are very beat up on the defensive line, so Steven Jackson could find some running room. Nothing is a given for the Steelers right now.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

And in one of the few places where people would actually care to see it, Pittsburgh, no one can see it on the NFL Network. So we'll all just watch the local CBS broadcast of it.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Is that what will happen out here next week, when the Giants play the 15-0 Pats? I figured we were just screwed. Not that I care enough to go to a bar to watch the inevitable.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Not sure. The local CBS station has done this numerous times in the past for primetime games even when they were on ESPN, NBC, etc. I think it might be something unique to this area, not sure though.

7. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

You could always visit your pal Stormy.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Only if he has an iPod I can listen to during commercials. And a Nintento to play Baseball. :D

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Missing the blue font, I assume, uberfanboi?

10. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Of course.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

HA!!!!!

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Somewhere, Frank Corral is being cheered by all lifelong Steelers backers.

The cabbage he made for Pittsburghers by missing that extra point in 1980.... wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted