1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 16: Dolphins up a (Len Dawson's) creek? '09? Yes. '72? Hell, no!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Dec 22, 2009.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I still stick by the fact that the Eagles will play the Chargers in the Super Bowl.....

That being said, I think the Cowgirls beat the Eagles next week because that is the way the Eagles operate - never make it easy on themselves.....

That would leave
    6. Packers at 3. Cardinals
    5. Eagles at 4. Cowpokes

Cardinals and Eagles advance -- Cardinals lose at Vikings Eagles win at Saints -- Eagles win at Vikings......

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The Vikings and the Packers have to meet again.

This must happen.

3. GoochMan

GoochMan Active Member

Losing to a divisional rival? That happens.
    Losing a 17 point lead at home with the top spot in the NFC on the line? The league's top rated offense being shut out for the entire 2nd half? Cadillac Williams and his two baboon knee ligaments running all over (and through) your defense? Yeah, that should not have happened.

Fuck the one-seed...as far as I'm concerned the Saints' game at Carolina is a must-win.

They cannot go into the playoffs on a three game bender....and with the Panthers' WR corps minus Steve Smith? If they can't cover an ossified Mushin Muhammad one on one, well...fuck it.

Johnathan Stewart better feel some pain or I will be genuinely worried. Julius Peppers better be fighting off Bushrod, Mike Bell, David Thomas and the Saints fan with the big whistle for a hat (with Reggie Bush grabbing his leg Van Gundy style) or I'll be very pissed.

Last two top seeds in NFC lost in Divisional round, so it don't mean what it used to.

Blitz, I gotta tell you man...I still believe our Saints are the class of the NFC, but momentum means everything this time of year and they ain't got it. They'll be healthy in two weeks, but they need to get their swagger back.

Like right fucking now.

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

um, even with 2-12 bucs is shitty

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

To continue my comparison to the 2006 Bears, that team got destroyed in their season finale at home and still made the Super Bowl. I think the atmosphere at the Superdome in the playoffs will be the thing that gets the Saints' asses in gear again.

Draft saved Draft deleted