1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 15 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wannabeu, Dec 13, 2007.

1. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Bryant Gumbel is sick and won't be in the booth for tonight's Denver vs. Houston game on the NFL Network. That means that I might turn the mute button off and actually listen to the broadcasters during the game. ;D

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Not if Collinsworth didn't catch Gumbel's bug.

3. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

True, they are both horrible. But Collinsworth is a little bit more tolerable.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Rooting interest for Browns fans -- if Denver and Tennessee lose and the Browns beat Buffalo, the Browns are in the playoffs!

5. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Touchdown Houston. Boy was the easy for the Texans. Too easy for us Bronco fans.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

Wait.

Tom Hammonds.......does Weis know he escaped from the dungeon?

But.......tonight, the mute button is off.......I would rather listen to two retards fuck each other than Blarney Gumbel.

It also appears my kid has been fucking with the contrast knob on my TV. Are those PMS Red Jerseys the Tejanos are wearing?

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Great National Anthem

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Jesus H.---This fucking thing could end up 52-50.

Defense optional.

9. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Does anyone know if the Broncos practice tackling because it sure looks like they need to learn?

10. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Mario Williams with the sack, a franchise record 10.5. Seems like a good pick now. Hey, didn't you use to be Reggie Bush?

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

No, they don't practice it. Or work on special teams.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey shut up! All Reggie Bush needs is some time and some blocking and some experience and he's going to be great! [/Chuck Taylor]

Draft saved Draft deleted