1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 14

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Dec 5, 2018.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Well when your last guy standing is Marc Sanchez there's not much choice.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Of course they could have signed a much better quarterback but let political reasons overrule what’s best for the team. That’s on the front office.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

you think Kaepernick signs for what Sanchez signed? they didn't even invite him for a tryout though. should've
    signed Manuel, but once Smith went down their playoff hopes pretty much were over.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Pats 27-21 at the half. Most entertaining of their games except for the Chiefs game. Brandon Bolden has two TDs for Miami. Pats have blocked TWO punts. Alas, Tannehill got hurt late in the half. With Osweiler in there, second half won't be as much fun.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

In the funniest moment thus far, my father in law, who bleeds Dolphin colors and hates Tannehill with a white hot passion, starts cheering like mad when h goes down. "Stay on the ground you son of a bitch. I hope you broke your fucking leg!"

exmediahack and sgreenwell like this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Father-in-law never saw Osweiler play, I take it.

Chef2 likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You could almost do a book on pivotal QB injuries. Jim Plunkett led the Raiders to a Super Bowl after Dan Pastorini broke his leg. Brady took over the Pats after an injury to Bledsoe.

8. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Tannehill has these games where he shows just enough that the Dolphins will never be able to move on.

9. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

So where will Joe Flacco play next season?

10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Robert Kraft - sorry, “Mr. Kraft” — really should budget an extra Super Bowl ring for Kareem Hunt if the Pats get the 1-seed.

11. Michael_ Gee

The Pats have been plodding their way to the 1 seed and another Super Bowl since they beat the Chiefs. I mean, a late season fade by Kansas City? Unheard of!

HanSenSE and exmediahack like this.
  12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Wow, Patrick. Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted