1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 14: Where have you gone Neil O'Donnell?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well, there is Jason Whitlock's favorite quarterback, Nate Davis, who, along with his teammates were robbed by officials and bad luck in the MAC championship game last year and if that hadn't happened, well, Turner Gill would have been a nobody!!!! [/crossthread]

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That just made me dizzy.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

What did, his column or my summation of it?

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Maybe if the Steelers looserfanbois would stop turning every football thread into an analysis of why the Steelers suck, there would be less static, too.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You crossthreaded into one full, dynamic circle and it made sense. That almost never happens.

I can't say I bothered with the column.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I, for one, look forward to the week 15 thread, when zag and OOP are cordially chatting about the Steelers again.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, I did not say that I don't post articles about the Steelers. There you go getting it wrong again, reminding us why you are the Barry Horowitz of SportsJournalists.com. No matter how many times you pat yourself on the back and imagine that you deserve it, we all know another defeat is coming.

You asserted that nobody but 93Devil cares about any of the links I post. As part of your evidence, you included two links to the Ward-Roethlisberger thing from a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/74583/

Here is the page where a link with Ward's comments were first posted. As you can see, I didn't post it. Nor was I the first to comment on it. In fact, I only found out about the comments by reading the link posted here. That was a topic that drew a good bit of interest.

In other words, you fail again. Someday you might actually grow up enough to admit it.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Oh, for crying out loud ...

He wants the last word, you want the last word, everybody else is tired of it ... here's the last word:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.