1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 14: Ryan Fitzpatrick, the $59 million albatross

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Dec 6, 2011.

1. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

And 10 million people probably still watched. When I heard the Rams were playing I told myself to forget there was a MNF game this week.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

If at the beginning of the year, you had told me the Seahawks and Cardinals would be 6-7 at this point, I would have assumed they would be tied for the division lead. I certainly wouldn't have believed that the division would already be wrapped up.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Did you believe they would be kicking the ass of the NFC East's best, including the Dream Team? Leave out the Rams and Redskins at the bottom, and the top three from the West are 6-3 against the top three from the East.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

It's definitely unexpected. Most people had the West being as bad as last year.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

No kidding. And we all know who the leading offending franchise is re all this.

Draft saved Draft deleted