1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13: Time to wallow in the Mirer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YGBFKM, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

[​IMG]

I hate that there's a bad Raiders QB for each number as well.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Those cornerback suspensions could prove crucial to the Bears-Seahawks game... I know both are appealing, and I think it's a bullshit suspension, but rules are rules I guess...

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

The hearing of appeals isn't supposed to happen until next week. They'll play Sunday.

4. Mizzougrad96

That should be one of the better games of the week. I hope the Bears kill them.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

The Bears could be without a bunch of key players. Briggs and Tillman -- the two best players on the defense -- are banged up and Lance Louis -- the best OL -- is definitely out. If Briggs and Tillman play, I think Chicago can make life difficult for Wilson. If they're out, then I think it's going to be a long day.

Shit, just realized I forgot about Forte. He's likely out, too, although he hasn't been right all season and I'd feel better at this point with a healthy Michael Bush in there.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Ah Rusty Hilger, Al loved how he threw the deep ball.

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

The thread title this week is pure gold. Nicely played.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Rusty Hilger wore #12. I think that is Jay Schroeder.

9. Mizzougrad96

I hope the Redskins make a serious run at that last playoff spot. That would be a fun team to watch in the postseason, not that the Saints wouldn't be...

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You're right. Thanks.

11. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Seattle has been very mediocre on the road anyway. As long as Cutler plays I'm taking the Bears.

12. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

One of my favorite Seahawk QBs ever. Along with Kelly Stouffer, Dan McGwire, John Friesz, Jon Kitna, Gale Gilbert and, yeah, Jim Zorn.

Draft saved Draft deleted