1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13 thread -- Cold weather calls for Isotoners

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So it's neck and neck for America's leading covid cluster between the White House and the Ravens' facilities.

2. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Aikman never went shotgun, which was unusual by then. He didn’t like having to break his vision for a split second to locate the snap.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

How are the Steelers going to get screwed tonight?

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's the Ravens' turn. The league does keep piling one bad decision on another.

I could be misunderstanding what happened this evening, but this seems to be how it went in pregame. Dez Bryant warmed up with the team, then was pulled for a positive test. So, no checking for close contacts. Wasn't he in the locker room with the team? Meh. Why bother with such things. Just put them out there and let them play.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When the Brown go 13-3 because the Raven laid down against them to take the bye from 12-4 Steelers we will finally realize the master plan. It’s not about Baltimore, it’s about Cleveland.

6. outofplace

Please find the post in which I claimed there was a conspiracy. I'll wait.

7. heyabbott

There needs to be a turnover stat that doesn’t penalize a QB for a receiver who fails to catch a catchable pass, thus allowing the defense to catch it

8. heyabbott

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It’s not an acronym.

FileNotFound likes this.
  10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

When they lose next week, you'll hear it all over again.

But wait till they lose in the playoffs, it will all come back to this.

11. outofplace

The move of the Baltimore game did put the Steelers at a disadvantage for the two games that followed, though yesterday was the worst of it. Will having no bye and this mess lead to them wearing down? Good question.

Are you applying any logic and reason to this discussion? Clearly not. Think about it. You keep whining about me posting about this, yet you are the one who keeps restarting it.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted