1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Egad. Here comes Aaron Rodgers.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Uh oh, Packers fans.

3. chester

chester Member

I'm really disappointed I'm missing this one.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Did anyone else see that commercial for a Sci-Fi miniseries or whatever with Richard Dreyfuss?

Good Lord, someone needs a new agent.

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Whaddya know, Aaron Rodgers is surprisingly fleet of foot. Hasn't thrown anything resembling a good pass yet, though.

6. old_tony

Packers do not have a third quarterback, either.

7. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I am glad I'm not a wife or dog in the State of Wisconsin tonight.

8. old_tony

Tramon Williams has replaced Bush. And Rodgers has the Packers in the red zone. One not a shock, one completely shocking.

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I could be lucky, but is anybody else watching this one for free on NFL.com right now?

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Every bad feeling I had about Bryant Gumbel as a play-by-play guy heading into the evening has already been confirmed 10 times over.

The guy is fucking brutal.

11. old_tony

Collinsworth just noted that Junius Coston was in for Jason Spitz at guard, completely oblivous to the fact that Coston replaced Daryn Colledge (who was benched) the previous series and Spitz moved from left guard to right guard.

12. old_tony

Gumbel was a big name but he never made his mark as a play-by-play guy. His first big job was the studio guy for NBC's pregame show long ago before going to Today. He had nothing to gain and a lot to lose by taking this job and he's obviously overmatched. I actually thought about feeling bad for him for a second, then I remembered he's a multi-millionaire.

Draft saved Draft deleted