1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Nov 27, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

With a game Thursday night and a spate of news unlike anything the league's ever seen, I figured we'd get this going now.

The Redskins will either win big or lose big...hard to see anything else in between.

I was going to predict a Dolphins loss, but goodness the Jets suck. Either way, I see at least two wins for the Dolphins down the stretch. Six losses by three pts or less means they're going to break through at least once.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Running NFL Week 13 thread

As one of the few people who get NFL Network -- it's part of my sports tier with Comcast -- I can't wait to watch the game tonight. My hope is that the Packers expose the Cowboys' flaws on defense as Brett Favre wins for the first time at Texas Stadium. Because I really cannot stand the Cowboys.

And yes, I am holding out hope for a Steelers-Packers Super Bowl, because that would mean to Patriots. :D

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Re: Running NFL Week 13 thread

Packers-Cowboys tonight's NFC Game Of The Year, of which a grand total of six people will be able to view. Apparently Oz is one of them. Mazel, my man.

This week has plenty of interesting games and my picks, which are interesting for all the wrong reasons:

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I have a feeling the Cards and the Browns game is going to be a really fun game to watch if you like to see the nut chucked. No jokes please.

I don't bet on football, but if I did, I would be all over the Jags plus 6 1/2. A chance to share the division on won/loss will be a powerful motivator for the Jags

Will the Pats run it up on Ray and the boys? I honestly think the Ravens have zero chance in this one. None. You have to score at least 28 points to beat the Patriots. I just don't see Baltimore doing that.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Just reported on NFL Network: Woodson and Gbaja-Biamila out as inactives tonight for the Packers.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Two very big losses for the Pack. Woodson could have shut down Crayton while Harris manned up against Owens. And Gbaja-Biamila might have been able to get after Romo.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

As someone who is at home doing laundry, cooking and cleaning the apartment rather than spending the night at the bar to watch the game, updates will be greatly appreciated.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I thought you were a man.

Clearly, I was wrong. We all were.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'll only spend a few seconds on each, if it makes you feel better.

And I'll play a Poison album in the background.

10. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Apologies to my brutha Zeke, but a big Dallas fanboy evening is ahead around here. As soon as I'm out of work. Lots of Tex-Mex snacks and Shiner will be consumed while Romo, et al., avenge Meredith, Pugh and Perkins. Well, partially. Sort of. I think Lombardi turned the field-thawing system off.

BASTARDS!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That blue star is just a target for Favre's dick.

Pack by 10.

12. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Really, he should aim lower.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted