1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13 ... LACES OUT, DAN!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dickens Cider, Nov 25, 2008.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

You can put too much air under a deep ball to allow the safety to blow your guy up.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

You are never hanging out a WR on a fly pattern

3. Profootballtalk.com is citing a Boston paper: Clark will NOT be fined for the hit.
    It was deemed to be clean (despite the penalty).

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Considering that Matt Light, who punched a helmetless Channing Crowder four times last week without reciprocation, got the same punishment as Crowder, this is no surprise.

Gene Washington has his head up his ass.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Clark should find out what Lamarr Woodley's fine was for the hit on Jason Campbell a few weeks back (I think it was $7,500) and give Woodley the money. The inconsistency with these fines is just insane.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

There have been a few cases of guys just throwing punches and getting away with it.

I agree, the league is as consistant as a whiffle ball on this stuff.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What I found funny was Patriots fans clamoring for Clark to be suspended when they deemed Matt Light's actions perfectly legit. I wouldn't have been surprised by a fine for the play.

Draft saved Draft deleted