1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13: Ken Riley for the Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Two-game suspension for Ndamukong Suh:

https://twitter.com/#/JayGlazer/status/141533399935500288

Jaguars fire Jack Del Rio. Defensive coordinator Mel Tucker named interim coach:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/jaguars-fire-del-rio-start-9th-year-15046550

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I thought it would be more.

You can bet for sure Suh has been told he's on double-quadruple secret probation the rest of the year, and if he gets called for anything beyond offsides, he's taking a few more games off.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

How Del Rio lasted this long is a complete mystery. He should have been fired at the end of every season from 2006 on.

4. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

He set himself up for failure this season by cutting Garrard and starting a rookie.

5. I keep thinking the same thing about Andy Reid and Norv Turner.
    Esp. Reid with regard to this season.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

If Reid does survive, you can bet good money his defensive coordinator won't. Good god, that was the worst decision he's ever made as a head coach.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Adam Schefter Tweeting that Jaguars employees were told today the team is being sold. If that team ends up moving, I am going to have a fucking field day with the hometown yokel.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

OMG, dozens of fans will be devastated!!!

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

BUT WHAT WILL THEY DO WITH THOSE AREAS OF THE STADIUM THAT ARE COVERED UP?!?!?!

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

When the team doesn't move, I'm sure you will slink back into mommy's basement and be quiet.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really don't know BYH very well, do you?

12. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Mortensen I believe reported that the team would be staying, but we'll see about that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted