1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12: The pride of Mr. John Brodie

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Three games.

Whoops, make it four, now that I've seen his "explanations."

Emperor Rog ain't gonna put up with that shit.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The bloom has quickly fallen off that rose. Let's hope the same for the Cowgirls.

Mike Francessa said he interviewed Suh once and he was a gentleman. Total thug.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Suh's a punk.

Meanwhile, I want to see this commercial instead of the Black Friday crap:

Real Men of Genius: Here's to you, Mr. delusional Jerry Jones Jock Supporter, who indulges in a Cow Palace day under the Big Top, keeping Jerry in the black and showing that indeed, there's 85,000 suckers born every week in the fall. You proudly claim Jerry's franchise as "America's Team" even though the franchise hasn't been in a Super Bowl in 15 seasons. You talk your smack to your NFC East Rivals who other than Washington, have a 55 percent win percentage against you since 1996. But that doesn't matter because every year you know in your heart that Jerry's sharp eye for talent will land the biggest NFL draft bust of the year. You'll blame the coach for another Super Bowl miss in January, and may get him fired, because you believe in Jerry when he knows he has 95 more coaches out there who could win a Super Bowl with his team. So in August, you'll be back to your false sense of expectation that Jerry's Kids are solid Super Bowl contenders and that a sixth ring is within your order.

4. IllMil

IllMil Active Member

Good God. Suh "explaining" the kick was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Explaining it away by saying, "The man upstairs knows what I did." I assume all the people sick of Tebow's use of God will be quick to condemn this asshole hiding behind religion in blatantly lying about what he did.

6. vicd

vicd Active Member

Only if he does every time he stomps on a players arm.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Suh stole a page from Fat Albert Haynesworth and saved it for a national TV audience.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Thanking God when you do something well = bad.

Using God as an excuse for doing bad = OK.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I blame the NY Times for the "Suh is a dirty player story."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/sports/football/ndamukong-suh-pushes-line-and-anchors-the-detroit-lions.html?ref=football

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The "stomp" move is one that the NFL (justifiably) freaks out over. They'll give guys the benefit of the doubt on most other stuff and while this was nowhere close to what Haynesworth did way back when, I will be very surprised if Suh doesn't get suspended for a game.

Wasn't he the guy who we were hearing how great his character was coming out of college? He just seems like a punk now...

12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

First, Mr. Ndam... Ndam... Ndam... Not gonna play for a couple weeks, anyway.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted