1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hiredguy, Nov 22, 2006.

1. hiredguy

hiredguy Member

Three games tomorrow:
    KC vs. Denver
    Dallas vs. TB
    Miami vs. Det.

easy picks.

My real question is:
    Do I start Terrence Wilkins (Kick returner for the Colts) or Devery Henderson (WR on NO) as my third reciever (I don't want to start Berrian or Antonio Bryant - who is suspended from my team two games for drinking and driving)?

2. stevenash

stevenash Member

start wilkins, at least he'll get yards when the colts defense lets up #'s

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

If the Dolphins and Chiefs win, the Dolphins are all of a sudden two games back of a tie for the No. 1 wild-card spot.

With the Colts game in the finale having become an unadulterated exhibition with the perfect season out the window.... this could get very interesting.

4. stevenash

stevenash Member

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

If only the Dolphins could do this for the whole season instead of the second half of every season. They did the same thing last year.
    All in all, I'm impressed by this team. They're winning with Joey Heisman at quarterback. Saban needs some serious dap.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'd beg Tiki to retire already, but I fear he'll be even more overexposed in retirement.

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Look's like he's gonna' go out with a bang.
    I also heard that Coughlin was really pissed(surprise,surprise) after that loss to the Jags. Someone said that while Coughlin was with his team in the lockeroom after the game, the yelling was heard from the hallways. That Tiki comment only adds wood to the fire.

9. stevenash

stevenash Member

who cares tike is leaving

10. pallister

pallister Guest

So far, this is the worst NFL thread ever.

11. stevenash

stevenash Member

what else are we supposed to be talking about. the colts and bears busting or the fact that the browns again

12. pallister

pallister Guest

Again what?

Draft saved Draft deleted