1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 ... Kissing Suzy Kolber

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

With the schedule the Steelers have in the four games after this.... if they lose to the Bengals, they don't sniff the playoffs.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

All they have to be is one game better than the Ravens.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Ravens will win division if the Steelers lose tonight.

4. 93Devil

You might be right.

I have a feeling the Bengals will play a large role in who wins the division.

5. Simon_Cowbell

I think tonight is Steelers but, damning with faint praise, the Bengals are 1-1-1, in the past three.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You're probably right on that one.

I guess the Steelers could shit the bed tonight and play over their heads in one or two of the remaining games to make up for it, but that schedule is rough. The Ravens do have an easier road remaining after this week because Pittsburgh still has to play Tennessee and Baltimore does not.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OK, If I missed this on the Week 11 thread, I apologize. But Sweet Jesus do I root for the most screwed-up team in history.

http://deadspin.com/5094504/phil-savage-says-hes-sorry-for-f-you-email-to-fan

And the link off there takes you to the e-mail. Best part? The fan was right. This IS a terrible regime.

8. 93Devil

Boy, you are just begging for a Pittsburgh Pirate baseball cap from your Secret Santa.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

o
    And Brady Quinn fractured his finger. Expected to continue to play, though.

Sigh.

10. imjustagirl

Yeah, saw that too.

But don't e-mail Phil Savage with that sigh. No telling what kind of response you'll get.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

OUTING ALERT! BYH is Phil savage; outofplace is that fan.

12. imjustagirl

RIZZ! I loved Tony Rizzo like 20 years ago when they used to have Lanigan and Webster (RIP)'s show on TV.

EDIT: I can't find one with sound for the actual ride, but this is the clip I will always remember. Tony Rizzo and Jimmy Malone on the Magnum XL. Jimmy was screaming and laughing like a little girl. My mom still mentions this clip.

Draft saved Draft deleted