1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 ... Kissing Suzy Kolber

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, Nov 17, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Did you get enough to stay tied for first in NIAFL?

(as Spnited's head explodes :D :D)

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I wish I were tied for first, but no one's catching the leader, not after this week. I'll be happy with sole possession of second place ... by a half-game.

;D

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

The thing that makes my head explode is how it can be called "No Idiots Allowed ..." but they let you in.

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Civil, and humerous. What the hells going on around here? :)

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Nepotism.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

What, you and Boom are the idiot brothers?

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Yeah, it was great when Payton -- lauded a "genius" by Kornheiser -- called the gadget play and it got intercepted.

8. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

You would've liked the late stages of the game when Kornheiser wanted to bring the subject up again, and Jaws pretty much told him to STFU. He definitely put Kornhole in his place.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I like watching MNF just to see/hear Jaws tear Kornhole apart. His greatest line was when Jennings got absoutely smoked making a catch. Jaws says something like "You'd never get up from that." And Kornhole can only weakly muster up fourth-grade level comebacks or meekly say "Yeah, you're right."

On Sunday night, the trio of announcers did that horribly awkward on-the-bus preview on SportsCenter and Kornhole says something about Brees. Jaws says "I know how much you love to talk about the quarterbacks, so I guess I'll talk about the other side of the ball." so much contempt. So enjoyable.

I swear, I think we're two weeks away from Jaws calling Kornhole a giant gaping vagina.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

Goodell on FAN this afternoon with Fatcesa said Sunday-Monday is already being worked out with TV networks if Giants and Jets both are at home for conference final.

Draft saved Draft deleted