1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Nov 11, 2014.

1. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

The Packers will be an interesting one to watch. The schedule is favorable, with the toughest games coming at home. I don't see them finishing any worse than 11-5.

Seattle's schedule is pretty brutal. Road games at San Francisco, Arizona, K.C., and Philly. Home against San Francisco, Arizona and St. Louis. They could easily lose three or more of those.

The 49ers actually have a pretty favorable schedule the rest of the way. I could see them finishing 5-2.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Does Foles come back before the playoffs? Love to Sanchez win a playoff game after Ryan is fired in NY

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

My Cowboys-Browns Super Bowl pick is still alive.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Wow, you could have made a lot of money before the season if that ever happened.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Manning beats the Browns in the AFC CHampionship in come from behind fashion.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure about the Seahawks. As much as I would love to see it, they're not going to rush for 350 yards every game. At some point, their lack of a go-to wide receiver (and Russell Wilson's occasional trouble getting them the ball) will hurt them.

And they're still dealing with a bunch of injuries, especially at tight end and on defense.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Scratch that. Reports all over the place that Willis' season is over because of that toe injury.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-49ers-placing-willis-season-ending-ir

8. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks. Chris Borland has been a beast the last two games, but you can't replace a guy like Willis.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

If Atlanta wins its crappy division, it will be the first team since the 1986 Jets (who started 10-1) to qualify for the playoffs despite a five-game losing streak.

10. Songbird

I liked Johnny Hector.

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Better than Freeman McNeil?

12. Songbird

Both less than Joe Delaney.

Draft saved Draft deleted