1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Nov 11, 2014.

1. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Yes, but he's going to have the Coach Killer tag after this season.

2. I agree they are long shot to make the Playoffs.
    The Talking heads on the Seahawks game Sunday said Seattle had the hardest schedule (i thought) in the league heading down the stretch. Wonder if that just related to the NFC?

The Steelers remaining schedule at this point is against all division leaders.
    I think they beat New Orleans (shitty road team) and Atlanta (winless outside the division)
    Spilt with Cincy

And Lose to KC

That said.. The Dec. 28 Cincy game will be for a playoff spot if not the division title.

I'd be more worried if the Riders, Redskins and Giants were on the slate.

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Aren't those KC and Cincinnati games the kind they jump up and win? It's the crappy teams that seem to kill the Steelers.

4. ryanb

ryanb Member

The Steelers are also 4-1 at home. Aside from the stinker against Tampa, they have been much better in Heinz Field than on the road. That said, every time people think they have that team figured out, they change direction, so good luck predicting which version of the Steelers will show up each week.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

So it wasn't Mike Shanahan's fault? Is Shanny still a racist?

Draft saved Draft deleted