1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Which means they'll lose to the Jags at home, or someone of that ilk.

Still in shock with the Jets win over the Steelers. Bizarro.

2. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Smartest QB in the game.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Who would take a 31-year-old quarterback with that salary who is also the only player in the league at that age who is still "developing."
    You know, one of the funnier things about Cutler is that his fancy Vanderbilt degree was in human development.

4. Songbird

Vick leads Sanchez's last team to a win a day before Sanchez dominates with Vick's last team.

5. RecoveringJournalist

I don't think he's "developing"

I think he's fucked in the head. People have speculated that he has aspergers.

He's one of those guys who people just hate, and that includes teammates, coaches, etc. and when you're in a position of leadership, that's a big problem.

6. RecoveringJournalist

There are a lot of people who seem to think the Eagles are better off with Sanchez starting. Let's see if they still feel that way after Sunday's game.

7. Songbird

I'd still want Foles.

8. RecoveringJournalist

Agreed. I think he benefited last season from teams not being familiar with him. It's amazing how different things can be when teams can properly scout a guy.

If I was an Eagles fan, I would feel better with Foles than Sanchez, but I still think Sanchez was a great signing during the off-season. I wanted the Niners to take a shot at him.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The Asperger's thing is interesting. Had not seen that.
    But maybe just overly complicates that he's a brat who's had his ass wiped his whole adult life.

10. RecoveringJournalist

I just flashback to him at the combine, which is usually when players are at their best during interviews. Hell, some of the biggest assholes in the game were delightful at the combine. Marshawn Lynch is definitely a case of this.

Cutler stood up there and sneered at everybody. It was insane. One longtime NFL writer said, "That's the only time in all the years I've been here that I've seen a guy act like that."

11. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Curious as to how the Packers-Lions division title plays out.

Detroit is 7-2 but they have an easy schedule. If they get past the Cards and Patriots the next two weeks, I could see them finishing 11-5.

Packers come in at 6-3 and I could see them running the table. Yet I could also see that spotty defense losing a road game that makes no sense (Buffalo or even Tampa Bay).

NFC is playing out to be a weird playoff this year. I think Eagles, Lions, Saints and Seahawks win divisions -- Arizona will lose 4 of its last 7 and finish 11-5 (Seattle wins the tiebreaker). WC goes to Dallas or Green Bay.

12. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

More importantly, who finishes last in the North, Bears or Vikings?

Draft saved Draft deleted