1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11 Thread: Hines Ward crack-back block edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Rivers looks like the guy that you always wanted to kick the hell out of in school.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

LMAO
    Should have been 5 picks if not for the Matthieu drop.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The next time Mrs. Rivers asks Philip to pass the pepper, he's gonna throw it into the sink.

HanSenSE and misterbc like this.
  4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You actually watched this game?

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I did.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I figured the Chargers would be looking at a QB of the future next year - unless it's revealed that Rivers has a torn rotator cuff that can be fixed, I think he's done right now. He can't get the ball where it needs to be often enough. He looked like a back-up QB out there tonight, bouncing balls of players heads, underthrowing them, overthrowing them, throwing them to the other team. Don't know why MNF felt they had to protect him.
    The weird thing about Booger is it seems he says things that he's heard other people say in a given situation - rather than give an honest opinion. Also - the show isn't well produced. The best thing it has is the ref in the booth and too often they seem to try and stifle him, interrupt him or say they'll get back to him and they don't.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Maybe this should wait for the Week 12 thread, but I am so astonished I had to post it right now. Just went on espn.com to check the schedule and saw that tickets for Lions-Redskins at FedEx are available for $7! That's the price of a ticket to the Lexington-Burlington Thanksgiving Day game.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

They're only paying you $7 to go to Fed Ex to watch Lions-Redskins?
    Gonna be honest, I thought it would be higher.

Baron Scicluna, Batman and Chef2 like this.
  9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You can get third row from the field at the 25 yard line for $33 on SeatGeek. It'll cost twice as much to get a parking pass.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We are witnessing a dying franchise.

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Rivers is a tomato can. Chargers should have won that game or at the very least forced KC to mount a big comeback. And once again I hate myself for watching MNF and Tessitore's perpetual used-car salesmanship. Last night you'd think he was unloading real estate next to the stadium.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    Chef2 likes this.
  12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The teeth clinching look on SVP face when they bring on Booger to talk for 5 minutes about what you just watched for 3 hours plus.
    Oh......and the fact that he's talking to the dumbest sumama bitch in North America doesn't help matters.

Draft saved Draft deleted