1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rosie, Nov 19, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey Ernie Accorsi has been around forever and he knows how important it is to draft a great QB!!!

2. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Good grief!

You cannot, I repeat CANNOT have a wind chill of 40! That is not a wind chill! ::)

Now 30 below wind chill, that's a wind chill.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Floridians are wimps, Rosie.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Who would have guessed the NY media would build up another paper tiger? That's a first. Can't wait until the overwrought second - guessing after the game. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if Tiki's hand is affecting him. He looks like garbage.

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

If they are trying to pass 40 off as a wind chill, they certainly are!

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You know what could turn this around? Eli needs an earring. He looks like a 4th grader who forgot his lunch on the bus. He needs to look more like the kid who ate the lunch.

Also, Jack D-R looks extremely hot in that suit.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

I'm ther last one to defend the Giants, but they have six defensive starters, a quality wideout and one of their best offensive linemen out with injuries.

8. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

[​IMG]

Back at ya, sweetheart !

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

It's true. They're limping around out there. Honestly, I'm surprised they've held up this long with all of their injuries. Plus, Jax is no pushover. At least when they're not playing Houston. I like Gerrard, and now that the Leftwich thing is off the table, they might be able to make a push.

If Tiki is healthy, and Eli learns how to start a game before it's halfway over, the Giants aren't going anywhere.

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

The Giants are playing a defense that has lost it's best safety, best linebacker and best pass rusher. Everyone has injuries.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

The funny thing is that Jax has tried to give this game away repeatedly. Taylor's fumble, the key penalty before NYG's last TD, etc. Now up 16 they should be able to shut the door.

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Not everyone has lost seven starters to injury. The Giants have.

Draft saved Draft deleted