1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 10

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

So is a team getting 501 yards and 3 points. That's got to be some kind of record.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

3. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I hope he goes somewhere else and succeeds. Boy did they fuck up the QB position

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Sean McDermott knows defense. Offense? Um, no.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Tessitore, just shut the fuck up!
    Those last few seconds at Tue end of the game were a mess. San Francisco is driving and he could not shut up.
    Let it breathe.

Pat Summerall is rolling over in his grave.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Already dreading Tessitore next Monday.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'd say listen to the Spanish language broadcast, but it seems like there's a fair chance that game will be moved from Mexico City because the Azteca field is totally trashed and unsafe for players.

Liut likes this.
  8. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Soren Petro (K.C. sports-talk host) said this morning that moving the game back to Los Angeles might be problematic due to the fires.

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

If they have it in Mexico City Trump will say the crowd is the caravan

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

And both teams have a bye in Week 12, so there's a thought of just moving that bye up and redscheduling the game for Week 12. I'm sure ESPN would fight like hell against that, because they got one of the season's best games for MNF, but player safety SHOULD come first.

Liut likes this.
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

No. There is no fire danger around the Coliseum.

When the eagles came to LA last year, they stayed in Orange County and practiced at Angels stadium. There is no fire danger in OC.

12. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Based on photographs I just looked at of the playing surface at Axteca Stadium, there is no way an NFL game SHOULD (tip of hat to Cosmo) be played on that field.

Draft saved Draft deleted