1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Schedule Release - LIVE on ESPN2 RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Apr 14, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Don't make me throw my log!!!

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

BYH can throw his log at home since that's where he's at, sitting with no life.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Patriots, 1 pm at home.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I've noticed there's not many women at either Zeke or Scorpio's party, but I heard Oz's shebang has all the bitches.

Strangely, I've heard its because of the food. Oz hired someone to do his cooking for him.

[​IMG]

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Dude, catering is totally cheating.

The Vikings fans at my party are all leaving, having realized that no matter what order they play the games in, Sage Rosenfels or Tarvaris Jackson will still play quarterback.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I think its because your party is not a boat party, so they won't be getting laid.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

No point in borrowing the Smoot log from Scorpio, now.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Y'all do realize it's all done by a formula, correct?

Last year convinced me not to worry much about strength of schedule either way. A year ago at this time, the Steelers were looking at the toughest schedule in the league. That worked out OK for them.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

The strength of schedule stuff is often worthless. Half the playoff teams are new every year, so an "easy" schedule may turn out to be pretty difficult if a few of the "bad" teams from the previous year are suddenly good. Going into the season last year, if you had the Panthers, Falcons and Vikings on your schedule, their ’07 records dragged down your schedule strength. But they combined to win 33 games last season.

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

That photo is always funny.

Nothing says hospital vigil quite like burning Kingsford (is there even anything cooking on the grill?) and a yellow sweatsuit.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Don't you know anything about grilling!?! You've got to let the charcoal burn for a little while. Normally, I wait until the patient is wheeled to post-op before putting the burgers on the grill.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Did anybody ever figure out if that is a man or a woman?

Draft saved Draft deleted