1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Running Thread Week 4 -- Who is this Kevin Kolb guy?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Sep 28, 2010.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I don't understand why so many athletes end up broke...

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

The menu for that place is online. Sorry, don't have the link handy, but the food prices aren't that much higher than your typical high-dollar steakhouses like The Palm, Morton's, Ruth's Chris, etc...

I did notice a few $50,000+ bottles of wine on the 90-page wine list, though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

where's that place with the wine again /Braylon Edwards

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/10272/1091202-66.stm

Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis are texting buddies? So nice to see Roethlisberger hanging with better people after his legal troubles. :D

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Jaguars wide receiver Kasim Osgood fools around with a team cheerleader, whose boyfriend was not at all pleased by this development. Within moments a John Woo movie breaks out in the girl's house, complete with her and the boyfriend trading gunfire and Osgood jumping out of a second-floor window to escape.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5630137

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Worthless w/o picture of said cheerleader.

7. mb

mb Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Perhaps we should avoid the phrase, "I'd hit that," for this particular thread.

9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

The details of that shootout are unreal.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

She might be worth getting shot at for. Plus it seems like she can handle herself in a gunfight, which is always handy.

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Much obliged. I'd hit that and I'd get shot at for her. Not sure if I'd get shot though.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

One thing that wasn't mentioned there, might have been in the Times-Union story I haven't read, but did Osgood leave her to fend for herself while made a run for it?
    I mean, she's armed and can handle a gun so there's not as much shame in it as there might be. But it still seems like there's a hint of, "Shit! I'm outta here!" panic there.

Draft saved Draft deleted