1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Preseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Nothing freaked me out more than when I was switching channels just now and saw the Redskins playing the Colts. What the fuck?
    When did the NFL start?

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Tonight!

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Is this a running NFL preseason thread? Because I'd like to chime in by saying that it still sucks. Will update later.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

After watching fake-smile sawed-off suck-up twerp Adam Schefter, I'll never bitch about Holly Rowe again.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

OK, I will, but you get my point.

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I love football season. I'll watch any game, college or pro. Quitting fantasy football last year increased my ability to just enjoy games, tenfold.

I still root for the Raiders and against the Chiefs and Chargers (I at least respect Denver), but other than that . . . .man, it's good to have football back.

Even if we're getting Jared Lorenzen vs. Colt Brennan right now.

7. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Mike Hart looked good. That's the one observation I have from half watching part of this game.

8. I'd just like to take a moment and note that not even a day after AP had a story about the more mature, less angry Steve Smith - the sonova bitch goes and breaks Ken Lucas' nose.

Nice Stevie.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Don't you know that Mike Cranston probably wants to shoot himself with the timing of this? And where have you been? :) The Panthers have already assessed Ritalin Child a two-game suspension.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Screw the AFC West. Go Seahawks.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The NFL should be run out of town for playing a meaningless game on August the third.

For fuck's sake.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

The Seahawks said the same thing a few years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted